M5A - Introduction to Adult Learners: Who are they, how do they learn best, how can we help?
10:00 - 11:00 AM
Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/3973949439
Room: 397 394 9439
This is a one-hour introduction to a three-module online course. Participants should also sign up for the wrap/up session on Mar 26.
Login to register
- Diversity and equity for adult student access:
- What are the demographics of Sinclair and how to adult learners fit into these demographics?
- What are the holistic advising / student supports available for adult learners?
- How can faculty use motivational psychology and intrinsic motivation to connect adult learners with resources?
- Evidence-based classroom strategies for learning:
- The role of discussion and reflection in adult learning: http://www.stephenbrookfield.com/workshop