Online Course - Adult Learners: Who are they, how do they learn best, how can we help?
Register to be added to the roster of the eLearn course and complete it at your own pace.
Login to register
- Diversity and equity for adult student access:
- What are the demographics of Sinclair and how to adult learners fit into these demographics?
- What are the holistic advising / student supports available for adult learners?
- How can faculty use motivational psychology and intrinsic motivation to connect adult learners with resources?
- Evidence-based classroom strategies for learning:
- The role of discussion and reflection in adult learning: http://www.stephenbrookfield.com/workshop