Faculty Professional Development Offerings
Click on the My Courses link in the upper-right corner of every page to view the workshops for which you are registered, wait listed, facilitating and have attended for the past two years.
Click on a title below to register for that session. After registering, if you use the BACK button, please REFRESH the page to add your name to the roster.
*Note: Adding your name to a wait list does not register you for the event. Should seats become available, those wait listed will be added to the roster in the order that they registered and emailed to add the event to their calendar.
- November 27, 2018
- N27P - Need a Way to Plan? Try Storyboarding!
- December 11, 2018
- Sinclair Spelling Bee
- NW Loggia
- December 13, 2018
- Service Learning Basics
- January 5, 2019
- E37 Adjunct Faculty Certification Course WI19
- February 8, 2019
- Leading the Way - Communication in the Workplace
- February 21, 2019
- F24P - Book Discussion: Bandwidth Recovery
- February 22, 2019
- F22B - Applying the Quality Matters Rubric
- March 15, 2019
- Leading the Way - Inclusion, Internal Bias & Micro-aggressions
- April 5, 2019
- Leading the Way - How to Deal with MEAN Girls
- April 18, 2019
- N7P - Book Discussion of Teaching with Compassion: An Educator's Oath to Teach from the Heart